Monday, March 24, 2008

24 March 2008

Today, during the assembly, I came late to the school hall. There was no space for me to sit down, so I sat at the place where only primary four students were allowed to sit. Suddenly, a teacher out of nowwhere appeared and ordered me to go back to my own class. I told him that there was no space for me to sit. The teacher told everyone to stand up and leave some space for me. Although I had found a seat, everyone started blaming me for causing all of them to stand up. When the whole class went back to the classroom, our teacher, Mrs Pua immediately ordered leaders to collect the ''Heuristic worksheets''. While collecting the worksheets, many students told Mrs Pua that they forgot to bring the worksheets. After Mrs Pua had collected all the worksheets, she started scolding the students who did not bring the worksheets. While Mrs Pua was scolding the students, I secretly told the student seating beside that if Mrs Pua scolded the pupils longer, it would be better as it would take lots of our time and we would be studying a shorter time. Just at the time, Mrs Pua saw me whispering into my friend's ear. She asked my friend what I told to him and I got a scolding from Mrs Pua. What an unluckly day it is!

No comments: