Sunday, March 23, 2008

The primary school days

When I was primary 4, my friend Wenhong invited me to his birthday party. I told my mother about this matter. When she was about to say no, I immediately told her that Wenhong was living on our block,11th floor. When she heard that, she immediately agreed to let me go to Wenhong's house. On sunday, I prepared my water bottle and took the staircase down to 11th floor. When I stepped into their house, Wenhong welcome me with big hands. I ate the food that were laying on the table. After eating the food, Wenhong immediately let me sit in front of his computer and play the games I wanted to play. After playing for a long time, I told wenhong that I need to go back and eat my dinner. When I reached home, I felt that i had much fun in Wenhong's house. I will never forget the day when I had fun in Wenhong's house.

No comments: